The World Congress event platform will open on SpotMe during the week of September 13, 2021. Access log-in details will be sent to registered delegates at the email address that you used to register. Please check your spam/junk folder and contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive your log-in details by September 17, 2021. If you require assistance after September 17, 2021, please contact us at [email protected]
The event platform is now open. All registered delegates have been notified by email and have received access to the platform.
If you are registered for the Congress an and have not received your access email, please check your spam/junk folder. Contact us at [email protected] if you do not receive your log-in details by September 17, 2021. If you require assistance after September 17, 2021, please contact us at [email protected]
All of the XXII World Congress content will be available on demand until the event platform closes on October 25, 2021.
To help you prepare, check out our guide to planning a successful XXII World Congress participant journey.
The platform does not require a download or an installation. For the best experience, make sure that you have a reliable wi-fi connection (15 Mbps or more), and update your browser to the latest version. Please note that some functionalities, such as live streaming, are not supported on all mobile browsers. View our guide for more information. While the platform can be accessed through mobile devices and tablets, the experience is not optimized for these devices. We highly recommend that you use a computer for your participation in this digital edition. We encourage all delegates to log in to the platform prior to September 20, 2021 and to test their system to ensure it meets the requirements for optimal viewing.
While the event platform itself is largely in English, the opening, closing, keynote and plenary sessions will be simultaneously translated and available in four official languages: English, French, Spanish and German. There will be a small audio icon on each video that will allow you to hear the content in the language of your choice.
Live eConcierges will be standing by from September 13-23, 2021 to provide event and platform navigation support, to optimize your virtual experience, to recommend actions, and answer any question you may have about the Congress. You can reach our eConcierge team directly on the event platform by clicking on the Need Help? option at the bottom of the left app menu or by email at [email protected]. Our Congress technical support will also be available by email at [email protected] until October 25, 2021, to answer your questions and troubleshoot any issues you may encounter on the event platform.
Your profile will be semi-complete with the information you provided during your registration. In order to engage fully in all of the networking activities offered to you, we recommend that you complete your profile by uploading a photo of yourself, connecting your LinkedIn account, and adding other contact information if you would like other delegates to be able to reach you during and after the Congress. Please note that any information you provide will be visible to all Congress participants.
All sessions will be recorded and registered delegates will be able to view on-demand through the virtual platform. You can view sessions, virtual posters and other content until October 25, 2021.
When you log in to the platform, your computer will automatically adjust the schedule times to the time zone that has been set up in your computer settings.
Braindates are a new, exciting way to network! They are dynamic conversations between individuals or small groups that you can book through the Congress event platform. You can start great discussions by posting Braindates about your poster topic on the “Topic Market”. Then, when it’s time for the braindate, you can easily join via video call right from the Congress virtual platform.
Talk about what’s on your mind, what you’re passionate about, what challenges you are facing, what best practices you’ve been following: be creative, the time is yours to make what you want of it.
These live video conversation rooms are scheduled immediately following each Symposia broadcast. Session speakers, moderators and organizers will be available to continue the discussion with delegates and answer any questions.
Registration is now open. You can see the updated fees on our Registration page.
The Congress features a virtual Poster Exhibition where you can explore over 400 posters relating to the topics addressed by the Congress Symposia. In addition to the traditional poster format, some presenters have also provided video narrations. You will also be able to interact live with poster presenters from over 50 countries during dedicated Connection Hall time, through networking and braindates. Please check our Program page.
Please send your question to us at [email protected].
Promotional Opportunity Rules:
1. As part of the promotion and marketing campaign for the XXII World Congress on Safety and Health at Work, one (1) winner will win two (2) round trip flights for travel between any city in the world and any city in Canada, courtesy of Air Canada. Certain travel restrictions and conditions apply. This prize has no cash value and is non-transferable.
2. To be eligible for this promotional draw, individuals must have paid the registration fee in full and have been registered for the XXII World Congress on Safety and Health at Work taking place virtually from 20-23 September 2021 by 17 September 2021 at 23:59 EDT. The winner will be randomly selected on 23 September 2021.
3. Employees and directors of the host organizations the Institute for Work & Health, the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety, the International Labour Organization, and the International Social Security Association and members of the International Organizing Committee of the XXII World Congress are not eligible to be entered into the draw for the prize.
4. A random draw will be conducted from among all eligible entries for the purpose of selecting a prize winner. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received during the eligibility period.
5. By entering, the winner authorizes the Institute for Work & Health, co-organizer of the XXII World Congress on Safety and Health at Work to use, in any media (including social media) their name, photograph, likeness, voice, country of residence in relation to winning the prize, without compensation.
6. The Institute for Work & Health reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify this promotion, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in its sole discretion, any factor or event arises that could interfere with the proper conduct, administration, security or impartiality of the promotional opportunity as contemplated by these Terms and Conditions.
7. By participating, entrants agree that the Institute for Work & Health and Air Canada have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property resulting from a prize, including the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize.